CV & qualification
- Founder & CEO of IABS-Berlin UG
- Born in 1984 in Heidenheim an der Brenz, he has lived in Berlin since 2009.
- He has been working as a management consultant since 2012.
- Until 2020 he worked in various tax consulting firms.
- In his studies on business administration at Humboldt University, he focused on business taxation. In his thesis he dealt in depth with questions relating to the valuation of real estate for tax purposes.
- Another professional experience is the activity as commercial director of a medium-sized company, in which he was responsible in the finance, legal and human resources departments. Other tasks included product development, process design and quality management.
- In addition to German, he speaks English, French and Turkish.
- Politically, he is involved with the German Green Party (“Bündnis 90/Die Grünen”)